MacDroid: A Solution for Android File Transfer
from Adam | August 24, 2020
If you are a Mac user with an Android phone, then you have to worry about how it should function on two different systems. With today's advances in technology, these barriers are closer to a myth.
MacDroid was designed to revolutionize these outdated difficulties by creating a mechanism that allows you to transfer documents or files of any kind between the two different systems.
MacDroid is an application designed as a solution to Android Mac file transfer problem. Two versions of this are available to you – a single broadcast version that is available on the Internet.
One-way transfer of files, d. H. From Android to Mac, and also gives you a 7-day free trial. An extended version enables the bidirectional transfer of files, i. H. Mac on Android and Android on Mac.
Depending on your requirements, you can choose one of the access options mentioned above.
Let's take a look at some of the fascinating features this application offers us!
A multiplex mod recommended for faster file transfer.
Easy and comprehensive connection to Android and other supporting devices like MP3, camera, etc.
- Transferring pictures between devices
You don't need an external device to transfer the pictures that you clicked and saved on your Android device. MacDroid makes it easy to transfer them.
- Working with full folders
Often times, devices or apps cannot transfer bulky folders; H. Those that contain many files. However, MacDroid lets you transfer regardless of the size of any folder your Android app or Mac device carries. You can opt for bidirectional file transfer.
There are certain cases where you want to access high quality video in offline mode, be it on the plane or on a low bandwidth connection. You can download HD quality videos to your Android phone and transfer them to Mac using this app. Have fun offline streaming now!
- Download and transfer music files
With this app, you can transfer your playlist of songs from both phones and enjoy them anytime anywhere!
- Enable the edit option on your Android phones
If you have a file on the Android phone and don't want to turn on a (comparatively) larger device (i.e. your PC), MacDroid lets you edit and edit files. Transfer them to the other device later.
Overview of the functions of the MacDroid application
Ways to get started with the MacDroid app
- Connect your Android device to the Mac using a USB cable: Once installed, open the MacDroid app and click on the * Devices * that appear in the main menu. Then you need to use a USB cable to connect your Android to the Mac.
- Allow access to your Android device: The next step is to choose either ADB mode (usually recommended) or MTP mode and then follow the given steps to allow your Mac device to access your Android content like folders etc.
- Destination folder: Once your device is connected, you can open it in the Finder app and then transfer and edit the files it contains.
In addition to the free trial version, MacDroid offers an annual billing system for subscriptions. At the end of each billing cycle, you have the option to subscribe to the MacDroid Pro version. Once you've subscribed to and installed the MacDroid Pro app, you'll be able to connect to 5 Mac devices and an unlimited number of Android and MTP devices. This way, you can experience some of MacDroid's best features with negligible glitch and smooth transmission.