We're releasing a new, free resource: The Complete Guide to PPC Naming Conventions. Below is a brief summary of the content.
In this guide, PPC Hero author Vasco Vasconcelos covers:
- What to consider to add to your naming convention before launching new campaigns
- What is a parameter, field, separator, and anchor?
- Guidelines and Best Practices
- Basic structure that you follow and that you can incorporate into your campaigns
- Big account reorganizations and misleading data
In this guide, we will focus on campaign naming conventions, using mostly Google Ads examples. However, you can use the same principles to name ad groups, audiences, labels, campaigns on other ad platforms, and so on.
Just like that…