Interview with influencer megastar Elma Beganovich
In our post-pandemic world, influencer marketing is becoming increasingly important for small business success. Influence marketing uses social media to create more personal connections with your target group. You can use Influence Marketing to grow your business, or maybe make the leap to influencer yourself.
To learn more, interview Richard "Capt & # 39; n" Henderson and Sherilyn Colleen one of the most knowledgeable and established influencers on the market, Elma Beganovich. Together with their sister Amra, these two megastar influencers with over 2.2 million followers are founders of A&E, a large digital agency (AmraAndElma.com).
Mega influencers Elma and Amra Beganovich
Topics covered in the podcast include:
- What exactly is influence marketing?
- How did Elma Beganovich come to influence marketing and get to the top as an influencer?
- How exactly do influence marketers generate revenue (beyond sponsored posts)?
- How can a small business owner who may lack a large marketing budget influence marketing?
- The first step to become an influence marketer for those who want to take the plunge as influencers.
- The future of influence marketing – where are the opportunities?
Subscribe to the Home Business TV YouTube channel (click)
Subscribe to the Home Business Podcast
Episode sponsor: Coach Andrew * www.UrgentAction.info
Elma Beganovich, super influencer and co-founder of the A&E agency,
The post Podcast – Zero to Hero – Secrets of a Megastar Influencer first appeared in Home Business Magazine.