Testimonials and your business: 4 ways to use them today
Reviews and testimonials are critical to your business in the United States
digital age. Consumers have more information and resources at hand
and this data can help make a buying decision in your favor – or one
How many consumers read reviews online? Breathtaking 90%,
and 88% trust these reviews as well as a personal recommendation.
People often think of reviews as product reviews that we see
Amazon.com, but they can also be testimonials that are very powerful
Tool too. Testimonials are a vote of confidence for a company, often one
professional service, and they can lead to higher conversion rates.
However, many companies do not know how to use their products
Credentials. Some companies don't even know how to ask for testimonials.
How to ask for testimonials
You don't want to be the company that is practically bothering its customers for a testimonial. It is
Better to be professional and incorporate a testimonial process into the mix
get the ball rolling.
A few ways to ask for testimonials without pushing yours
Customers are gone:
- Interviews at the end of the project When your project or service comes together
In the end, you can use this as time to interview customers and ask for a certificate.
And you can use this time to fix everything your customer could have done
happier. Even a quick survey is enough for some companies.
- Ask how you can improve
Your product or service
- Leave a box for a
Testimony or comment
- Ask how you can improve
- People are already talking: If you've been in business for a while,
Chances are that people will talk about it
your business. Nice emails that praise your business or social media
Contributions can be used as testimonials. You can even use product reviews as
Testimony. But remember to ask
Permission to use the post, blog, comment, or rating as a testimonial. never
publish a testimonial without someone's consent.
- Testimonial swaps: Is your company dealing with a lot of B2B?
Companies? If so, tell the company that you really want to leave one
Testimony and ask if they would do the same for you. This is considered a
Swap, and it can be a very powerful way to get some testimonials.
When you ask for a testimony, always make sure that you
Compliments to the person too. Something as simple as saying, "I really do
much appreciated to work with you. You provided a project that really helped me
Grow as a developer / plumber / etc. ”Before asking for a testimonial it can take a long time
Way to help you succeed.
4 ways to use testimonials in your company
What do you do with all of these certificates when you have them?
She? You have to display them so that the world can see them, so that they can contribute to the increase
Your reputation and trust. It is important to actually use the testimonials you use
received and not just collecting dust in a digital space just for
to see your eyes
Some of the many ways to use testimonials in your company
- Case studies: In some companies, for example in marketing, there are data-driven metrics that can be used to prove the value of your service. Asking customers in every company to be part of your case study is a very powerful tool. If a customer gives you an amazing testimony showing how your company has helped them in any way, ask if you can use it in a case study.
- Website testimonials: Your website is your company's portal to the world, and a customer references page is just one of the many ways you can use testimonials to your advantage. It's also a good idea to include these testimonials on your main page or near a call to action to increase conversion rates.
- Social media: People spend a lot of time on social media. Regardless of whether it is Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or one of the many other social media platforms, you have to present testimonials, comments and reviews. Retweet praise your company, present testimonials on your Facebook page and even capture a testimonial that you can post on Instagram. The better your company is exposed, the better.
- Testimonial videos: Testimonial videos can be a very powerful tool to encourage others to use your products or services. You can also ask the person to create a short video testimonial and send it to you. Since smartphones are in every pocket, it is often quicker and easier for a customer to leave a testimonial by video.
You never want to neglect testimonials or reviews, though
try to strengthen your brand identity and trust. A couple of good testimonials can be
Everything you need to help your business increase conversion rates and earn more
Sales and become an industry leader.
Whether for B2C or B2B, people are looking for testimonials
and ratings. If you can't deploy them, you're missing out on leads.
Business and higher revenue.