Loren Baker from SEJ & Kevin Rowe from Purelinq discuss the usage of the terminology "black hat" and "white hat" in the SEO world and whether it is still relevant.
– What does Black Hat SEO mean?
– What do Black Hat have in common?
– If a company or large agency pays a provider for a link, are they a black hat agency now?
– I thought Black Hat was hacking and exploiting more plugin vulnerabilities and not accessing publishers.
– If nobody knows what it means, why are we still using these labels?